Industrial Training refers to a program which aims to provide supervised practical training within a specified time frame. The main aim of the Industrial Training program is to produce graduates who are ready to face the working world. The program also aims to produce the knowledgeable, skilled and experienced graduates, demanded by employers, who are able to apply the knowledge acquired at university to the working world.
The Industrial Training program provides opportunities for exposure to the working world, which will make graduates more aware of the hopes and expectations that industry has of them. The program will also equip students with real work experience Placing students in industry also increases their chances of employment after graduation, as there is a strong possibility that they will be offered a job in the same place where they do their raining.
Apart from this, the training experience will further solidify the on campus learning process and activities, while also providing students with relevant work experience. The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. Training has specific goals of improving one's capability, capacity, and performance.
The purpose of a Training Plan is to identify the work to be carried out to achieve agreed objectives. For the rest of this topic I will concentrate on the development of the short term annual Training Plan. The introduction also explains that for training evaluation to be truly effective, the training and development itself must be appropriate for the person and the situation. The trainer Before starting a training program, a trainer analyzes his technical, interpersonal, judgmental skills in order to deliver quality content to trainers. With this, you can get highly professional, advanced and appropriate Android application development services for your business. There are bunch of benefits you get when you hire full time Android developer or hire Android programmer for the Android application development at Experts From India.
What to include in the training plan?
The training plan must specify the following:
- The competencies to be obtained
- The time-frame for achieving the competencies
- The training to be undertaken.
- The delivery modes to be employed.
- The details (when, how and how much) of the time allocated outside routine work duties is for off-the-job training.
- Who is responsible for the delivery and/or assessment of each competency.
- Assessment details and arrangements.
- A record of any recognized prior learning (RPL) for qualifications and cross-credit hours granted prior to commencing the apprenticeship or traineeship. RPL involves the assessment of any existing relevant skills and/or qualifications. This crediting process can reduce the length of the off-the-job training or the duration of the overall apprenticeship or traineeship.
- The name of the qualification to be issued.
- Any other specific requirements to be met in accordance with the particular training contract in question.
- To give students the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills they have acquired in a real life work situation.
- To provide students with opportunities for practical, hands on learning from practitioners in the student as field of study.
- To give students work experience while they are studying their chosen subject.
- To expose students to the work environment, common practices, employment opportunities and work ethics in the relevant field.
- To inculcate soft skills relevant to the needs of employers
- To provide opportunities for students to be offered jobs in the same organisations where they undergo Industrial Training.
BENEFIT OF THE PROGRAMS
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples
- Trained by most experienced professional more than 10 years of Experience
- Chance to work on Live Corporate Projects.
- Interview Questions with detailed explained answers
- To build corporate and professional resume for job hunting by experienced HR people
- Every guide line that needs to get a job or promotion in the current job
- Study materials, e-books and pdf.
- Demo Interview & Mock Test will be Conducted